👀 What is Day One Journal?
Day One is a super simple and enjoyable online journaling experience.
With its award-winning design, Day One is a great journal for anyone looking to document their day, thoughts, feelings and so much more.
This application has tons of features, and a lot more are available with the premium version.
Write using rich text formatting with markdown, and create different journals for all areas of life.
The beauty of Day One is that you can start filling out a journal entry on one device and complete it on another. Have everything you need in one place!
🔗 Learn More
Your Journal for Life | Day One
The award-winning journal app for capturing life as you live it. Free to download on iPhone, Android, iPad, and Mac.
See our policy around affiliation >
🌿 Best Features of Day One Journal
✨ Day One has SO many features excellent for journaling, however, we have picked just a few…
- On This Day - See highlights from the previous years.
- Map View - View a map of everywhere you have been!
- Printed Books - Create high-quality printed books of images added to your journal.
- Journaling Streak - Create a habit of journaling by seeing your visual progress!
- Activity Feed - See everything you have recently done within the activity feed.
- Import Data - Important data from other applications to save notes, memories and more.
- Auto Added Info - Time, date, weather, steps and more are automatically added to entries.
- Templates - Choose from a range of templates to help create a structure for your entries.
⭐️ What Makes Day One Journal Special?
Day One Journal is so special because it really has everything you need.
If you are looking for an all-in-one journal application that's simple to use, visually pleasing, and at a low price
Create a habit of journaling, use multiple devices, and choose from tons of different tools and features to create a super fun experience for remembering dates, tracking progress, saving websites and so much more.
Day One journal also has great privacy features like end-end encryption, automatic backups, password or face id recognition and unlimited export options.
✅ Best Suited For
Day One is a great place to start for those beginning their journaling experience. The free version gives you everything you need to get started, however, the premium version isn't too expensive if you decide to try any extra features.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas