✨ What is Ellie Planner?
Ellie Planner is a simple and beautiful daily planner that uses time boxes, Kanban and brain dumps to help organise and plan your time.
The app was created by Chris Raroque, all by himself! To create an application he feels works like a second brain.
The app is named Ellie after his pet hamster, and he says it's changed his life.
So, if you're looking for a simple and easy way to plan your day on your iOS application, Ellie Planner may be the one for you.
🔗 Learn More
Ellie - A better day planner
Ellie helps you organize your thoughts and plan your day in a beautiful and simple website and iOS app.
See our policy around affiliation >
📱Best Features of Ellie Planner
Ellie Planner has three main areas, a brain dump, a daily planner and time boxes.
- Time Boxes - Ellie uses time boxes so you can drag and drop tasks into the side panel to plan your day.
- Integration - Connect with your existing Google and Apple calendar to view calendar events alongside tasks.
- Brain Dump - Use the brain dump section to get all your thoughts and ideas or things to remember written down!
- Labels and Filters - Use these to organise and manage tasks.
- Subtasks - Create subtasks to help complete a bigger task.
- Recurring tasks - Set recurring tasks to save time, and never miss something important!
Collaborate on an interactive canvas