✨ What is Microsoft Sharepoint?
Microsoft Sharepoint brings everything together in one place for your team. You can share ideas, files, photos, documents, news and so much more, all in a combined collaborative space.
You can use Sharepoint to discover something new, enhance the flow of information shared with the team, build communities and gather insights.
Sharepoint is a great application for teams running multiple things within their workflow, like advertising, social media, finance and more.
It’s also not too expensive for the number of features you receive, and the ease of work.
Let's take a look at some of the features below 👇
📱Best Features of Microsoft Sharepoint
- Sharing - Sharing is the main point of using Sharepoint… It makes it easy to share anything and everything with your team.
- Collaboration - Seamlessly collaborate with your team across any devices.
- Engage and Inform - Connect with your employees through your very own intranet.
- Search - Use the powerful search bar to find and access anything you need within your workspace.
- Digital Experiences - Use Power Automation and Power Apps inside Sharepoint to create forms, workflows and more.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
✅ Best Suited For
🎓 Learning Materials for Microsoft Sharepoint
What is Microsoft SharePoint? A Beginner’s Guide
Have you always wanted to learn about SharePoint but felt overwhelmed? Click here for a quick and simple explanation of SharePoint and its applications.