— ✨ Brought to you by
What is Reflect Journal?
Reflect journal helps you capture your thoughts and feelings using prompts, questions and a daily log.
You will need to reflect on each day, filling out questions, ticking boxes, and writing down how you are feeling. This leads you onto deep thinking which can be hard at first, but the benefits of this process will lead you to a life of more positivity, and a better outlook.
There are lots of likewise applications out there, however, Reflect journal has been created based on solution-focused coaching, leadership development theories, CBT and positive psychology.
You can use this application for free, or upgrade receive more features.
🔗 Learn More
Reflect Journal - Daily guided self-reflection
Reflect - guided daily journal Your smart journaling companion. Reflect intelligently helps you to keep a daily reflection journal. Get smart topic suggestions related to your activities. Morning invitations to think ahead of the day and evening reminders to reflect on what happened.
See our policy around affiliation >
Best Features of Reflect Journal
Here are some of Reflect Journal’s best features ⬇️
- Daily Check-In - Create the habit of completing the daily check-in by answering prompted questions and keeping a journal. You can reflect back on how you were feeling to begin noticing patterns.
- Suggested Topics - You don't need to figure it out yourself, you will be given suggested reflection questions to help you freely write down your thoughts and feelings.
- Library - Choose from the growing library of questions, prompts and topics to further your self-reflection.
- Topics - Relationships, self-mastery, self-kindness, courage, authenticity.
Something we think is special inside this application
🌿Benefits of Daily Reflection
Once you start using an application like this every single day, you will begin to notice the benefits seep into your life, creating huge changes to the way you act, feel and experience life.
- Create a positive outlook on once negative situations.
- Learn to practice gratitude.
- Become present and appreciate the current moment.
- Gain clarity in life.
- Improve self-confidence, self-awareness and self-love.
- Connect your thoughts and feelings to begin making sense of your actions.
- Overall improve the state of your mental health.
✅Best Suited For
This application is great for anyone struggling to navigate through life at the moment, feeling very negative and as though nothing great is coming along.
By reflecting on your day you will gradually become more positive and be able to see the good things that are happening.
It's such an easy application to get started with, and will really benefit everyone.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by