— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is reMarkable?
Empty AI Block
🔗 Learn More
Try reMarkable risk free. If you decide to return it, we offer free returns and a full refund. 1-year free Connect trial Enjoy seamless note-taking with unlimited cloud storage and sync, exclusive subscriber offers in our webshop, and 3 years of added protection for your device.
See our policy around affiliation >
reMarkable will replace the use of pen and paper for note-taking and writing.
With reMarkable you can keep, save, organise and access all notes you have ever taken, without having to flick through tons of paper.
You can also create documents, transfer documents to the tablet to write on, and convert handwritten notes into text.
reMarkable is excellent for visualising thoughts and processes, solving problems and remembering important notes.
There are no distractions, no social media integration, and no pop-ups. Just a next-generation paper tablet, that feels like paper.
🎉Best Features of reMarkable
✨Here’s what makes reMarkable a REMARKABLE paper tablet.
- Paper Like Writing - reMarkable has created a tablet that feels like you're writing on paper. the ‘ink’ from the pen transfers to the pages almost instantly, there's no lag and there's no slippery glide like a normal tablet screen.
- Convert Notes - Convert all handwritten notes into text, you can also write in cursive, block letters, erase writing, use different brushes and more.
- Integrations - Integrate with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive to easily share notes and documents with each device.
- Import - Open Microsoft office files and web articles on your paper tablet to add notes, edit and review.
- Organisation - Organise your notes with unlimited pages, folders, tags…
- Eye Friendly! - No backlight, no glare and no eye strain!
📝It Feels Like Real Paper…
✨The difference between reMarkable and your usual tablet/iPad.
reMarkable 2 has been created to feel just like taking notes on actual paper, with an actual pen. Why? Because writing on a real notepad is great, but you'll lose your notes, forget what you've written, and you're not able to go back and erase or change anything.
With reMarkable you can replace a notebook and printed documents, enabling you to edit and organise everything you need in one place.
It doesn't have everything an iPad has, and that's the whole point. Theres no distractions with this, it's just a digital paper and pen experience to keep and save all notes, documents and files in an editable place with easy access.
✅ Best Suited For
reMarkable is great for personal use, whether you're a student, a freelancer or working on your own projects. You can share documents, however, this is a personal user experience.
If you're someone who uses a notepad daily and likes to review or look back on what you've written, using a paper like a tablet will reduce the amount of real paper you use and help you remember, review and stay on track of your studies, projects or anything else you write about.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
✏️ An Introduction to reMarkable 2
reMarkable Reviews ✨
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by