— ✨ Brought to you by
👀 What is Spark Mail?
Spark Mail claims to help you refine your workflow using tools to cut out the noise, collaborate with your team, and organise your inbox.
With Spark Mail, you can build new email habits to make your emailing experience stress free, fun and easy. You have full control over what goes on!
There are many useful features within this email application, all of which you are sure to use.
Mark emails as done, set aside important emails, assign tasks and chat with your team.
Spark Mail also focuses on your security and privacy, using Google Cloud for data encryption.
🔗 Learn More
The best email client for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Android | Spark
I love Spark. So much good stuff there, particularly liking all the "focus" features and tools to help free up headspace (such as automatic reminders and set aside for later). Octavian Maxim Head of Product and Growth at Testable
See our policy around affiliation >
💡 Best Features of Spark Mail
Here’s some special features within Spark Mail we think you’ll enjoy.
- Smart Inbox - Automatically mark emails as important, or not.
- Gatekeeper - Choose to block an incoming email.
- Group by Sender - Create bundles from important or preferred senders, everything is in one place and easily accessible.
- Pin - Pin important emails in any location, for example at the top of your ‘work’ folder.
- Done Marker - Mark emails as done, like a task.
- Command Center - This shows you actions to use and keyboard shortcuts.
- Collaborate - Share inboxes, and templates, assign tasks and more.
🎉 Feature Spotlight - Collaboration Abilities!
✨ Spark Mail has tons of features to allow you to collaborate efficiently with your team.
- Create a team within Spark Mail, and add as many members as you'd like.
- Communicate all in one place, use shared inboxes, and comments under emails.
- Share draft emails received emails.
- Chat within a private thread.
- Share templates within the team.
📥 Inbox Feature in Spark Mail
Spark Mail's inbox feature allows users to take control of their inbox. It works in the background to automatically mark emails as important, or not, and allows the user to block incoming emails.
Users can also create bundles from important or preferred senders, so all emails from one sender are in one place. Pinning an email is also available, allowing you to quickly access important emails.
The inbox feature also has a 'Done Marker' that allows users to mark emails as done, like a task. This feature can help organise emails and keep track of what needs to be done.
The Command Center allows users to quickly view available actions, as well as keyboard shortcuts. This makes the inbox feature user friendly and easy to use.
✅ Best Suited For
Spark Mail is good for personal use, however, its collaboration and communication features make this a great app for teams.
Being able to share draft emails, chat in private threads and share email templates saves a lot of time, cuts out the need for meetings and will increase team productivity.
It’s an easy application to get started with, so beginners would love Spark Mail. The interface is clean and enjoyable too!
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
💡 How Spark Mail Works
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by