— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is timing.is?
Timing.is is a calendar application that focuses on improving mindfulness productivity through its seamless easy-to-use application.
You can have your calendar, tasks, reminders and planner all in one place, using the universal entry you can add new events and tasks whenever.
There's no login or account needed to use this application and it collects no data since there's no data to collect!
🔗 Learn More
timing.is - a tool for time
timing.is a mobile calendar app that focuses on a new brand of mindful productivity. it combines your calendar events and your to-do list in one easy-to-use timeline that makes capturing, planning, and doing the things in your life a lot simpler. _ plan timing helps you plan things more seamlessly...
See our policy around affiliation >
🎉Best Features of timing.is
✨Timing has some core values that represent its features well… Plan, focus and reflect.
- Universal entry - Plan seamlessly into your application by adding entries on the go. You can add detail, dates and reminders later.
- Integrate your calendar - Use your existing calendar, so the transition is easy!
- Customise - Choose from a range of colours to customise the app for you.
- Tasks - Once you had tasks you can set start and finish dates, reminders, and events all in one place.
- Use #tags and emojis!
- Timed Blocks - Focus better using the timeline view.
- Highlighted - Things like video calls and conferences are highlighted.
- Filters - See your timeline through different lenses to reflect on your day and planning.
⭐️Feature Spotlight - Universal Entry!
Timing.is Universal Entry is a handy little feature that allows you to input any thoughts, ideas, possible tasks and events quickly and easily.
- They will not be assigned to a date or time until you edit them later.
- When editing your tasks you can add a date to add it to your calendar, add a time to set an automatic reminder and add an end time to turn it into an event.
- All from inputting an idea into the universal entry!
💡Click here to learn more from their website ➡️ Timing. is
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by