— ✨ Brought to you by
What is Asana?
Asana is a project management application focused on creating a streamlined process all in one place for you and your team.
Create a customised workflow to optimise personal skills, save time, boost productivity, and most importantly, get the job done!
There are tons of ways to manage your team by tracking processes, communicating in real-time and sharing documents.
Asana is a great place for small teams and businesses to get started with projects due to its handy features, integrations and more.
🎉 Best Features of Asana
- Workflow Builder - Customise your own workspace that works specifically for you and your team.
- Different Views - Choose a view you like the most… Calendar, Gantt, board and more!
- Reports - See real-time progress reports, or see where your team is lacking and manage accordingly.
- Project Brief - Craft a project brief in a text editor. This is helpful for your team to stay on track, review any details and make notes.
- Goals - Set goals for the whole team to reach, you can also track progress here.
- Communication - Use different types of communication available in Asana such as; project conversations, team conversations and messaging.
✨ Feature Spotlight - Workflow Builder
Workflow builder allows you to create the perfect workflow! Who’d have thought?
- Create a streamlined process for managing projects, tasks and your team with Workflow Builder.
- Use forms, automate tasks and integrate the tools you and your team already use.
- With Workflow Builder you can monitor and assess the process, making any changes throughout the project you may need.
- Finally, you can turn your customised workflow into a template to share with others in your team, or to use again and save time!
✅ Best Suited For
Asana is perfect for teams working on projects, tasks or building a brand together. You can use Asana for a small team with the free version, or upgrade to allow space for a larger team.
You can, of course, use Asana for personal use. Once you've got your head around the interface and how to use all the features of Asana, you could be managing your own time and tasks.
With Asana you can communicate in a variety of ways, this is good for optimising team productivity, cutting out any confusion and enabling the tasks to continue without delay.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
📝Useful Beginners Guide to Asana
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by