✨ What is Basecamp?
Basecamp is a simple project management application for teams working remotely, hybrid or even together! It’s a great centralised place to organise and manage projects, tasks and people.
Basecamp has a really easy-to-use interface, everything you need is right there, just like a basecamp! It’s also the easiest place for everyone, no matter what their role is, to all work together in the same place.
Make working on projects fun, remove the complexity and increase motivation within your team.
📱Best Features of Basecamp
- Message Board - Say goodbye to long email threads and use the message boards to communicate within the team.
- Campfire - Campfire gives you a place to chat with within each project.
- Docs and files - Keep all documents and files in one place, no need for outside applications!
- To-dos - See what needs to be done and what's being worked on.
- Schedule - Manage dates and events without having to use a calendar or spreadsheets.
🎓 Learning Materials for Basecamp
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity