— ✨ Brought to you by
👀 What is everyday Habits?
Everyday is a simple yet beautiful daily habit tracker to help you visualise your streaks, stay motivated and break those bad habits!
You can colour coordinate and organise habits into groups, and see an overview of your progress from your total streak and completion rates.
Everyday is available on the web and on your devices, you can sync the application and always have your daily habits on hand!
Use the web extension to look at your board every day to help to be reminded of your daily habits and to motivate you to stay on track.
🔗 Learn More
See our policy around affiliation >
🎉 Best Features of everyday Habits
✨ Here’s what makes Everyday a great habit tracking application.
- Progress Visualisation - See your progress on one board, stay accountable and track your habits using ascending/descending colours. The more you track, the prettier your board becomes!
- Reminders - Receive emails to prompt you to perform a habit, you will receive notifications like “don't skip twice in a row!” because by doing this, you lose weeks of progress!
- Web Extensions - Look at your board every single day when you open your web browser. This helps to remind you of the habits you are building and motivates you to stay on track!
- Devices - Synch Everyday through all your devices to access and track your habits at any time.
- Customise - Choose different colour schemes, organise your habits, and use descending colours to track habits you're breaking!
- Measuring - See your current streak side by side with your longest streaks, total counts and completion rates.
- Flexibility - You have the option to skip days if you're unwell, on holiday or if something happens out of your control.
⭐️ Feature Spotlight
✨The customisable board is a great addition to this habit tracker.
- Choose different colours for your habits to help visualise and organise.
- Use ascending colours for habits you are trying to create, they will get more intense in colour as you improve.
- Use descending colours for habits you are trying to break, over time the colour will fade.
- Create groups of habits depending on their type, for example, health, work and self-care.
- The more you track your habits the prettier and more aesthetic your board will become.
✅ Best Suited For
This application is best for personal use, for someone who is trying to create new habits and not having much luck.
The web extension allows you to visualise your habits and track your progress every single day, so you always need to think about the goals you are wanting to reach.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
Helpful Videos 👇
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by