Cron Calendar is one of the most talked about calendar apps.
👀 What is Cron Calendar?
Cron Calendar is a calendar application, who'd have guessed it?
It’s a useful space for teams and businesses to work together, or alone to plan their time, schedule meetings and events and organise tasks.
You can share availability to help with scheduling meetings, or when you can attend events, and you can connect your usual video conferencing application like Google Meet or Zoom.
Cron uses time blocking to plan your calendar, however, you can choose to refine what you see, add multiple calendars and set timezones.
It’s an easy enough application to get started with, so anyone can plan their calendar using this app.
⭐️ Key Features of Cron Calendar
✨Cron has a few unique experiences for a calendar application, which might sway your decision when choosing one.
- Share Availability - Let others know when you are free to schedule meetings or events.
- Command Bar - The command bar is a handy tool to help quickly create and plan events.
- Colour Code - Use different colours to further organise tasks and improve visibility.
- Multiple views - View your calendar in days, weeks or months.
- Timezones - Choose multiple timezones to have on screen.
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Use keyboard shortcuts to make navigating around Cron quicker!
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
✅ Why Use Cron Calendar
Cron Calendar is a great application to use if you are working within a team or for a business.
By sharing your availability you cut out the need for back-and-forth scheduling and sending emails! Using a calendar to plan and organise tasks, events and notes is a great way to stay on track, get things done, and be prepared for your day ahead.
If you are looking for a calendar to organise almost everything you need for your daily or work life, give this a try!
🌿Getting Started With Cron
Take a look at our beginner’s guide to Cron Calendar below! ⬇️