Routine is an up-and-coming task and calendar experience.
Summarised best by being a daily planner tool for tasks, light notes and calendar events.
📅 What is Routine?
Routine is a tool designed to help users organise their day-to-day tasks, take notes, and manage their calendar events in one place.
It provides users with an easy-to-use interface that allows them to easily manage their tasks, notes, and calendar events, making it easier to stay organised and on track with their goals.
Additionally, Routine offers a variety of features that allow users to set reminders, track their progress, and keep their tasks and calendar events up-to-date.
With its intuitive design, Routine makes it easy for users to stay on top of their daily tasks and activities.
✨Key Features of Routine
Routine has a few features that make your daily planning life a lot easier. Here are a few you will enjoy.
- Console - Use the natural language-based console to quickly input any thoughts, ideas, notes, plans and more.
- Pages - Use pages to save collections of notes or other non-actionable pieces of writing or multimedia.
- Time Block Calendar - Use time blocking to plan your days and weeks.
- Today - Drag and drop the things important for you into the today screen. Here you only see what you need to get done today!
🌿 Benefits of Using A Daily Planner Application
Daily planner applications are great for keeping everything you need in one place. There's no need to have tons of applications installed and confuse things if one app does the job for you!
Using an application to help with organisation and planning will in turn increase your productivity and release some stress from having to just use your brain to remember everything.
We also have an article about
⭐️How to Get Started With Routine!
Here is a great step-by-step beginners guide to creating tasks and adding them to your calendar within Routine.
- Create the task and drag it along to the time you want to complete the task.
- Drag the task down to extend the timeframe.
- Double-click a task to add notes, subtasks and more.
- When you add notes, it turns into a page.
- Press the escape page to go back to the main screen.
Add non-actionable tasks or ideas into the inbox, or on their own page. You can schedule tasks to begin when you’d like, this then turns ideas into actionable items within your calendar.
Get started with our Routine Made Simple course! ⬇️
Routine Made Simple
✅ Master Routine Discover how to use Routine Planner and better manage your week ahead with beginner, intermediate and advanced skills. With Francesco, you'll dig a little bit deeper at a steady pace, with understandable lessons for a warm welcome to Routine.
👀 How Routine Works?
Collaborate on an interactive canvas