👀What is Habitify?
Build habits and unlock your potential with Habititfy. It’s super easy to set up and begin tracking your habits. All you need to do is choose a habit, remember to do it (with reminders!) and track your progress.
Using a habit tracker application like Habitity,
Everything you need is in one place, across all devices.
Habititfy gives you a space to write notes as you track your progress, receive reminders on all devices, organise your habits and visualise your improvements daily.
🔗 Learn More
Habitify - The Minimal, Data-Driven Habit Tracker
Track, analyze, build up routines and habits with Habitify to unlock your full potential. Available on iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Mac, and Web.
See our policy around affiliation >
🎉Best Features of Habitify
✨Here’s some simple yet effective features of the Habitify app.
- Reminders - Set reminders to show up on all your devices to never miss when you're supposed to be performing a new habit.
- Streaks - Be motivated by seeing your habit streaks!
- Habit Calendars - View your habit progress in calendar view.
- Completion Rate - See how often you complete all your daily habits.
- Take Notes - Track your personal progress, changes, thoughts and feelings alongside your new habits.
- Set Time Goals - Set a time for how long you want to spend on each habit.
🎉Feature Spotlight - Take Notes!
✨Take notes alongside building your habits to track progress and document how you feel.
Take notes alongside your habits for multiple reasons.
- You can use this space to track how you're feeling, what you think is working and what isn't, or to just document your journey.
- Taking notes allows you to reflect on your progress and actively make changes if you have discovered a new way of creating a habit, or something that doesn't work.
- For example, maybe you decide testing out this habit in the morning was easier than in the evening, or maybe it would be helpful to plan healthy meals for the week instead of just telling yourself to eat something healthy today.
✅ Best Suited For
Habit tracking applications are best suited for personal use since it's a personal journey!
You don't need to be creating the same habits as anyone else, no does anyone else need to be involved in your progress.
Track habits to create a better version of yourself and improve your overall lifestyle.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity