— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is Heptabase?
Heptabase is a note-taking tool suited for visual learners looking to expand their knowledge and learn complex topics.
It kind of looks and feels like a second brain system, allows you to backlink, use natural language input and connect thoughts together.
With Heptabase you can turn your ideas and information into a high-quality knowledge output, creating a linked system of all your thoughts.
There are three steps to the Heptabase system.
- Capture ideas within the journal.
- Think about captured ideas.
- Create your output based on your ideas.
Let's go a little deeper…
🔗 Learn More
See our policy around affiliation >
🎉Best Features of Heptabase
✨Here’s the basics of Heptabase.
- Journal - Here is where you write down all your thoughts and ideas for the day. You can include backlinks, use natural language input and more.
- Whiteboard - Drag and drop your notes into a new whiteboard or existing space. Here you can gather all relevant and similar information.
- Cards - Cards are created when you drag your notes into a whiteboard space. You can link cards together to help make more sense of your thoughts.
- Map - All whiteboards can be found on the map, here you have a full visual of all content you have created in Heptabase.
- Card Library - In the card library you can see a catalogue of all cards, click on them to see more information about when they were created and which boards they are linked to.
- Connected Thoughts - Connect cards together to link thoughts. From here you can create a knowledge output by opening cards into a new tab.
- Writing Space - When you open selected cards into a new tab, you will see all thoughts in a sidebar. From here you can begin writing in the blank space to create an article or piece to share with your team.
⭐️Unlimited Notes, Unlimited Spaces
✨A place to organise all notes as cards and link them to whiteboards.
- Instead of using written notes to create content or make sense of thoughts, see everything in one place.
- Drag and drop cards from the sidebar into whiteboard spaces where relevant, here you can connect thoughts to create a better knowledge system.
- Create sub-whiteboards to deepen your thinking and information.
- Link multiple cards in multiple whiteboards if relevant.
- Bring up all card information on a blank screen to begin creating an article, blog post, or just an essay for yourself.
✅Best Suited For
is a great application for visual learners. If you need to see your thoughts and ideas all together in order to make sense of them or to spark inspiration, Heptabase is a great place to do that.
You can definitely use Heptabase to fulfil all your startup business needs, in fact, you can create a knowledge system for whatever you want or need!
It may take a little while to get used to navigating around, however, once you have created your ideal whiteboards and spaces, the workflow can become pretty seamless.
You can also share notes and finished articles with your team to share ideas and deepen the knowledge base.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
💡Full Guide to Heptabase
Want to learn more and see how Heptabase works? 👇
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by