— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is Hey.com?
HEY is a fun way to consume your emails. No more boring email chores, or email dread.
With HEY there's more joy and excitement to be had with this thing called emailing. There are so many features to HEY, it's like a whole new world.
Lots of people use this application and love it. It has changed the game of emailing.
You can see newsletters within your own feed for you to scroll through leisurely.
All attachments can be found within the library so you can see everything at a glance.
You are in control of everything that goes on in here, even changing the subject lines of email threads!
🎉 Best Features of Hey.com
✨HEY has so many cool handy features, here's just a few!
- The Screener - Screen all emails from the get-go. This keeps unwanted emails and senders out from the start.
- Rename Subject Lines - Are you in an email thread with no descriptive subject line? Add your own!
- Imbox - Not a spelling mistake! It means all IMportant emails will be in one place, and anything else is somewhere else. You can also customise your Imbox!
- Paper Trail - All transactional emails are grouped together.
- Reply Later - Choose to reply later to an email and find it within the Focus and Reply section.
- Attachment Library - All images, documents, and any attachments can be found here!
- Spy Trackers - Some organisations track when an email has been read, spy trackers keep your emails safe and secure.
- Collections - Collect all relevant threads, attachments and more within a collection!
⭐️Feature Spotlight - The Feed
✨With HEY you can see all newsletters and casual reading emails within your own feed. Like social media, but automatically generated for your emails.
- All emails will be open and visible on the screen.
- All you need to do is scroll through them!
- A fun way to consume easy-to-read emails.
- Also, an easy way to sort through and remove emails you wish you didn't receive…
✅ Best Suited For
HEY is great for personal use, it makes email so much more fun! If you are someone who receives a lot of emails and attachments, HEY is a great place to begin.
It does take a little while to get used to all of its available features, so someone who may know their way around an in-depth application will find the transition easier. However, anyone can learn to use this application over time.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by