— ✨ Brought to you by
What is Miro?
Miro is a visual platform giving you and your team an online collaborative platform to work on projects, and tasks and communicate with each other.
Miro is great for hybrid and remote teams working in UX Design all the way to sales.
There's no need to plan in-person meetings, send hundreds of emails and waste time anymore!
Work together within Miro to connect and create no matter where you are.
Connect your tools and integration to have everything you need in one place, so there's no need for open tabs, tons of emails and a whole lot of distraction!
Best Features of Miro
✨Miro has tons of great useful features, here are just a few!
- Brainstorms - Use the whiteboard feature and templates to create a collaborative space for you and your team to expand on ideas, work on projects and asynchronously work together.
- Icebreakers - Miro has space for creating your own little characters and playing microgames, this is great for team building and creating relationships within remote teams.
- Diagrams - Use templates to create diagrams, or create your own! This is great for creating a visual representation of goals, outcomes and progress.
- Integrations - Integrate your existing stack so there's no need to flick between tons of applications and tabs.
- Meetings - Connect your existing tools like Zoom or Google Meet to hold meetings inside of Miro. You can also use meeting templates available inside Miro.
- Templates - Tons of templates are available to help you get started with a range of tasks and activities inside Miro. You can also search and download templates others have created within the Miroverse!
✨Perfect for brainstorming with your team!
Miro is perfect for remote teams looking to communicate and plan together. Whiteboards are a great creative space for ideas to flow, plans to be made and projects to be completed!
- Use sticky notes to add comments.
- Use emojis to add some fun!
- Use anonymous voting, and live reactions.
- Work on your whiteboard anywhere, on any device.
✅ Best Suited For
Miro is great for remote or hybrid teams. With Miro you can perform any action you would ned to manage a team and work together asynchronously!
Miro may take some time to get used to, however, there are tons of tutorials available, and the use of templates will help save time, and get you started.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
Miro’s Great Features 👇
✨How Miro works, and its best 5 features.
More Helpful Tutorials 👇
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by