✨ What is Nirvana?
Nirvana is a to-do list/Get Things Done application. It has many features to help adapt to your own needs, way of working and energy levels.
You can use different tags and filters to focus on what you need to get done that day. Nirvana really helps you focus on short and long-term goals!
Nirvana has all the tools and abilities you would hope for within a to-do list application and it's free! Although, if you upgrade to the Pro version you receive even more…
🔗 Learn More
Cloud-based task manager built for Getting Things Done<sup>®</sup>.
Nirvana is a to-do app, built for Getting Things Done<sup>®</sup>, that helps you clarify what's relevant now, so you can accomplish big and little things when it counts the most. Use Nirvana on iOS, Android, and the web.
See our policy around affiliation >
📱Best Features of Nirvana
- Into Focus - Your next actions are brought into focus to remind you of what needs to get done, and so you stay on track!
- Capture - Write down anything you want within a trusted space for thoughts, ideas, notes and more.
- Recurring tasks - Optimise your time by setting recurring tasks and reminders.
- PRO: Unlimited areas - Filter out anything that isn't in your current area of focus to eliminate distractions.
- PRO: Unlimited Projects - Create as many projects as you wish…
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
🎓 Learning Materials for Nirvana
Nirvana for GTD® | Quick Guide
Start using Nirvana for GTD® in just a few minutes. This one page guide explains the app basics through the simple steps of Getting Things Done®.