— ✨ Brought to you by
What is ClickUp?
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity tool, specially created for teams to collaborate, manage their time and work effectively.
With ClickUp you can successfully manage your team, projects, tasks and more! It uses a hierarchy system to create a workflow that works best for you and your team. Within the hierarchy, you have spaces, folders and lists. Here you can assign tasks, talk in real-time through the comment section and even share your work with people outside of ClickUp.
To further create a workspace of your own, install ClickApps to customise areas of need.
🔗 Learn More
ClickUp™ | One app to replace them all
Our mission is to make the world more productive. To do this, we built one app to replace them all - Tasks, Docs, Goals, and Chat.
See our policy around affiliation >
🌿 Best Features of ClickUp
- Team Collaboration - ClickUp has lots of features to assist with real-time collaboration with your team. Use the whiteboard, comments, chat and more.
- ClickApps - Choose from a range of ClickApps (like add-ons) to help edit or change the way you manage your tasks.
- 15+ Views! - ClickUp has an almost endless choice of views to see your workspace, choose from the likes of Calendar, Board, Box and more!
- Automation - Automate regular tasks to help save time and boost team productivity.
- Dashboards - See an overview of your project using the dashboard. Here you can keep track of tasks, set goals and see how your team is working.
- Time Tracking - Use the time tracking tools to set an estimated time, and help your team better manage their time.
✨Feature Spotlight - ClickApps!
Create your own customised workspace for you and your team using ClickApps.
- ClickApps are essentially little add-ons to make your life easier.
- Download different ClickApps to suit your own business needs.
- ClickApps can help with organisation, work management, reporting and collaboration.
- You can enable or disable them at any time.
- No-code needed!
✅ Best Suited For
ClickUp is a great application for smaller teams, especially since you can use the free version of the application with a team of 5 people.
This app is best suited for teams working on projects needing to collaborate in real-time, this can be sales teams, marketing teams HR and more.
ClickUp is easy enough to understand, however experience using multiple features, and views and working with a team is ideal.
Collaborate on an interactive canvas
📚ClickUp Tutorial For Beginners!
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by