— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is Scrintal?
Scrintal is the perfect app for combining mind mapping and note-taking. You can really let your creativity flow using the Scrintal workspace.
It’s a place to free your visual thinking, brainstorm your ideas, present findings, plan writing and so much more.
Within this app, you can organise everything you need for your projects, tasks and plans.
🎉 Best Features of Scrintal
✨Here’s some of Scrintal’s cool features.
- Note-taking - Take notes using the Zettelkasten method (basically the method of linking cards with tags, keywords etc)
- Focus mode - Enter focus mode to concentrate on your work and avoid distractions.
- Bi-directional linking - Use Bi-directional linking to connect your thoughts, ideas and notes.
- Web of Knowledge - Over time, create your own web of knowledge to see all linked and relevant notes.
- Infinite canvas - The possibilities are endless. You can create a canvas for all thoughts, from organising a project, to meal plans!
- Export - Export your work into a standard format to share, present and download your knowledge and ideas.
🎨 The Infinite Canvas
Create an infinite canvas of thoughts and ideas with Scrintal. Organise them into groups, use hashtags and link cards together. This allows you to create a visual representation of your plans, tasks, events or lists.
Over time your canvas will expand and you will create an in-depth web of knowledge.
If you decide it's getting cluttered, you can fold away some cards, or even delete groups at a time.
Cards that are deleted from the canvas never really go away, they will always be stored in the database.
✅ Best Suited For
Scrintal is a great application for both teams and personal use. It's a great place to plan projects, share documents and let your thoughts flow.
For personal use, Scrintal is perfect for creating a visual mindmap and really letting your creativity wander. Take tons of notes, use hashtags to connect thoughts, and organise cards into a visual database.
This app is great for beginners wanting to have a go with the world of bi-directional linking. Scrintal makes it easy to start using, with no fancy coding or in-depth tutorials needed.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
More About Scrintal Here ⬇️
Get an idea of how this works and is used day-to-day
Scrintal: An elegant hybrid of mind mapping and note-taking tools
Scrintal is a remarkable personal knowledge management tool that combines the power of mind mapping with networked note-taking. It's ideal for researchers, writers and anyone who needs to manage projects or knowledge visually. It offers some innovative unique functionality that really impressed me - and that's not easy!
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by