👀 What is Taskheat?
Taskheat is a personal task manager, that allows you to input your tasks and view them as a connected flowchart, or an easy to navigate list.
Input all your to-dos and task heat will direct you to the best place to start. Use tags, colours, reminders and more to optimise your task management further.
Taskheat comes with a 14-day free trial and a one-off payment which is really cool, especially if you like the application.
🔗 Learn More
See our policy around affiliation >
🎉 Best Features of Taskheat
✨ Here’s some cool Taskheat features!
- Flowchart or List - Turn your to-do lists into a flowchart to visually see the process you need to go through. Taskheat will also recommend the best place to start in order to get things done!
- Link Tasks - Link your tasks using connectors within your flowchart, this helps clarify ideas.
- Colour-Coded Tags - Organise your to-dos and tasks by using colour-coded tags!
- Reminders - Set reminders for when tasks need to be completed.
- Assign Others - You can easily assign others to tasks they are delegated to complete.
- Suggestions - Taskheat will give you suggestions to help with planning tasks and to-dos, for example finding locations.
⭐️ Feature Spotlight - Flowchart
With Taskheat you can turn your to-do list into a flowchart of tasks.
- The benefit of seeing your to-dos in a flowchart state is that it helps you see your tasks visually.
- You can see which to-do you need to do first, where the best place to start is, and where to go next.
- You can of course convert the flowchart into a list if you wish.
- Use the connectors to link relevant tasks, colours to organise tasks, and assign tasks to others.
✅ Best Suited For
Taskheat is great for both personal use and teams. If you need a visual way to see your to-dos and tasks, this is perfect! It’s simple enough to navigate and understand, and quick to get started with.
If you are working within a team, being able to assign tasks on a simple and clean interface is useful. Everyone knows what they are doing and can see the full flow of the project or tasks at hand.
Using Taskheat 👇
👇🏼 Other Tools
What is Taskheat?
Empty AI Block
Best Features of Taskheat
A short outline of the best features inside of this tool and how they can help
Something we think is special inside this application
A full guide or useful video to how this works?
Get an idea of how this works and is used day-to-day