— ✨ Brought to you by
👀What is Timestripe?
Timestripe is a goal-orientated planner and calendar application. You can plan your entire life here, it does in fact feel quite strange to see your plans for 50 years…
🔗 Learn More
Timestripe | Goal Manager
Get super focused on your goals every day! Boost your productivity with a beautiful calendar, shared to-do lists & powerful notes.
See our policy around affiliation >
The main focus of this application is planning your future, boosting daily productivity and helping you achieve your goals with step-by-step guides.
The whole application is really nice and simple, the design is easy to follow and anyone can get started with this app.
You can also add tasks, see your dashboard for the day and use tags to further organise your life.
🎉Best Features of Timestripe
Some of Timestripe’s best features 👇
- Horizons - Timestripe calls their main feed for creating goals ‘horizons’ this is a place to plan your days, weeks, months, years and even life…
- Daily Plans - Connect your calendar with your goals to format a daily plan.
- Climbs - Climbs are great for motivating you to create a new habit, start something new, or stay on track with a goal. For example, you can set a Climb to read a book for 30 days.
- Guides - Use educational guides to learn something new and help to achieve your goals.
- To-Do Lists - Create and share to-do lists with others from inside the application.
⭐️Feature Spotlight - Climbs!
Climbs is a super cool feature to help you learn something new, create a new habit and more.
Choose from a range of different climbs within different areas, like education, mindfulness and relationships.
These ‘climbs’ are added to your planner to help you stay on track with reaching new goals and carrying out the small tasks to lead you to your achievements.
✅ Best Suited For
This application is best for personal use. It allows you to plan your entire life and really begin to make some changes.
It’s easy to get started with and really helps with motivation, improving productivity and getting things done.
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
A full guide or useful video to how this works?
Get an idea of how this works and is used day-to-day
More Helpful Tutorials
👇🏼 Other Tools
— ✨ Brought to you by