✨ What is tldraw?
Tldraw is an open-source library for expressing creativity and working on projects from a blank page.
It allows developers to create design systems, sketching tools, vector editors, and more using a minimalist API and simple building blocks.
It’s a really simple application with few features, available as a Chrome extension or to open on the web.
The main purpose of
🔗 Learn More
See our policy around affiliation >
📱Best Features of tldraw
- Multiplayer Projects - Send a link to someone else to begin working together on a project.
- Pages - Add more pages to expand your project.
- Views - Use different views and even enable dark mode.
- Draw - Use the pen to draw, write, and be creative!
- Text - Add your own text into boxes, click and drag to move around.
- Add Images - Add images onto your page to draw on, annotate and more!
Boost team communication, collaboration, and productivity
✅ Best Suited For
It’s easy enough to get started with, theres no need to login, in or download a whole new application.
By sharing a link with someone else you can begin to use the multiplayer experience and work on a design or project together right away.
🎓 Learning Materials for tldraw
Tldraw became viral by converting its product to multiplayer with Liveblocks | Liveblocks blog
Tldraw is a drawing application created by Steve Ruiz. With Liveblocks, they were able to convert their product to multiplayer in a matter of days to enable it to spread virally.